We have an immediate need to fill a position for the FAA. We are in search of a Software Engineer for developing web portal for the FAA. We are currently reviewing resumes and interviewing candidates and are urgently trying to fill this position. We are reaching out to you today to ask for your assistance. If you know a candidate/individual qualified for this position, please direct them to our website or to Kelly Vrana, Senior Corporate Recruiter at email@example.com. To reference the job requisition, visit our website and click on the Career tab.
And REMEMBER, you can submit an Employee Referral Form to earn dollars for helping to recruit applicants to CSSI … So visit and peruse the website regularly for additional CSSI open positions!!
Here is the job description for the Software Engineer position:
· Software engineer for developing web portal for the FAA
· Responsible for supporting existing web application written in asp.net, SQL server, and classic asp technologies.
· Front end programming. (asp.net, C# or VB.NET)
· Can be given a requirement and work to the solution with minimum guidance.
· Is willing to present their view on a topic, but go with the consensus view.
· Customer oriented and can work with those customers to meet their needs.
· Database programming ( SQL Server 2000)
· Graphic designing, testing (QA/test cases),
· Documentation (help file).
Education: Bachelor Degree (preferred Engineering or Science)
Experience: 2-5 years related experience
Salary: $65,000-$75,000 annually